500W Dental Lab Equipment Dental Plaster Model Trimmer
Contact Person : Peter
Phone Number : +86 158 3818 8498
WhatsApp : +8615838188498
|Minimum Order Quantity :||10sets||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton/box||Delivery Time :||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, RMB||Supply Ability :||5000sets/Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Zhengzhou Kongsin dental|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, FDA||Model Number:||Alginate Impression Materials|
|Product NamStainless Steel E:||CE Certification Dental Silicone Alginate Impression Materials||Capacity:||400g+400g|
|Working Time:||Putty-<4 Min. Wash-5 Min||Mixing Time:||45sec|
|Max. Compressive Deformation:||<1.0%||Recovery Of Elasticity:||>99.0%|
dental lab machines,
dental vacuum forming molding machine
CE Certification Dental Silicone Alginate Impression Materials
|Working time||Putty-1 min. and 30sec.Wash-1 min|
|Consolidation time||Putty-<4 min. Wash-5 min|
|Max. compressive deformation||<1.0%|
|recovery of elasticity||>99.0%|
|Max. dimensional change||after 24h within 0.3% and after 336h within 0.3%|
1. Putty Impression Material provides all the benefits of a true putty, including higher consistency and insertion force than heavy body materials.
2. Plus, it is designed exclusively for use with tMixing Unit – enabling reliable and reproducible dosage.
3. All impression materials get warmer – and therefore set faster –when placed in the mouth.
4. Putty material exits the 2 unit at approximately 97ºF.
5. Because Putty is already warm when it is seated in the mouth, it helps warm up the wash material, actually accelerating setting time without reducing the intraoral working time.
6. Putty offers high detail reproduction and the same consistency and insertion force as conventional hand-mix putties.
7. Without the potential for negative interaction between putty and glove.
Step 1 : Deep clean your teeth.
Step 2 : Open 1 white Cap and 1 Blue Cap, Mix it.
Step 3 : Place mixed putty in tray.
Step 4 : Make impression of your upper and lower teeth.
Step 5 : Mail it to your dentist, and start Whitening Teeth.